Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Word-Filled-Wednesday-Jan 13th 2010

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39


Oh hallelujah!!! I don't know about you but my mind is swirling, my heart is leaping for joy, I feel like I am on cloud 10 if there is such. I have read this word so many so many times, but this morning - maybe because I felt like getting out some dark candle and having a pity party on my own - as I read some chapters from Romans, O how the Love of God grabbed a hold of my heart and would not let me go.

These verses affirm the presence of the love of God in such a way its absolutely amazing. It does not matter what we are going through, it does not matter what we face, if we are in Christ Jesus we are loved, we are loved, we are loved. There's nothing that we can do or can be done to us that can separate us from the Love of God in Christ Jesus.

No sickness, no death, no angels, no demonic powers, no recession, no financial worries, no marital problems, no broken friendships, no terrorist attacks, no broken government systems, no unemployment, no depression, no weight issues, no broken dreams, NOTHING, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, can separate us from the love of God. Whatever we can think of or anything else in all creation can come between us and our God.

Let's relish in that fact today, and realize that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us, because we are in the Love of Christ.

Friends we are loved!!!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

For more Wonderful-Word-Filled-Wednesday posts go over to the hostess Lori @www.allyouhavetogive.com



Blessings,
Vickie

17 comments:

Bobbi said...

It is so wonderful. Thank you for your enthusiasm today! Happy WFW!!

Amydeanne said...

Amen!!!

Tamika: said...

Funny the first word that popped in my head after reading that scripture was Halluejah! Glory to God!

His love is the greatest love I know- greater love hath no man this, that He lay down his life for his friends. Thank you Jesus!

Peggy said...

AMEN and Blessings Vickie, GREAT WORD! This verse holds so much power & so much love! His LOVE is unfailing
and so wonderful! Glad reading it today made a difference for you! May His love grab hold of your heart each morning! EnJOY a Word Filled day!

Michele Williams said...

Amen! Great word for the day... Happy WFW.. God bless you...

Raymonde said...

Thank you Vickie, I needed to read that word today. It has lifted my head. God Bless. :) xxx

Yolanda said...

SO thankful to know that, and to receive that and then to pour that love out on another that desperatley needs to hear those words as well.

You my Friend Miss Vickie, are precious and I love you so!

achildoftheking said...

Amen Vickie! Praise the Lord!

Joan Hall said...

Amen and amen!!!

lori said...

Amen Vickie...what a wonderful way to end this day! Praising Him,

peace to you tonight...
lori

Unknown said...

Thank you for a lovely WFW devotional to encourage us. :)

Crown of Beauty said...

What an awesome verse indeed! It is just what we all need to give us that fresh touch of hope in the midst of all the grim scenarios that today's doomsday prophets want to paint and want us to believe.
Well, this verse says it all, and the way you shared what's on your heart about it just fills my cup to overflowing!

Thank you for sharing this today!

Love
Lidj

annies home said...

amen

Unknown said...

You're absolutely right, Vickie! Isn't our God amazing? Hard to fathom such immeasureable love!! It's thrilling to know He loves me! Thanks for the reminder!

annies home said...

How wonderful to be able to read his word and know we are loved

Terri Tiffany said...

I am so happy to see you posting more:) ANd thank you for your words on my post. I didn't realize your husband has been unemplployed as long. They really take a beating on their spirit and if my husband isn't happy, I'm not either. I am so thrilled though that you are persevering with Bible school, When do you finish?

Deidra said...

Yes. Jesus loves us. No matter what!