1. I am originally from the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados, now living in cold New England, USA.
2. I loved writing poetry as a young girl, but somehow (without explanation) lost that love until late in my adult years.
3. After rediscovering my love of writing poetry, I wrote a couple dozen poems in a few months, and published them in a book called, "A Celebration of Praise."
4. As a child I loved going to fairs just to get a hot dog. Didn't care about anything else, just wanted a hot dog. They tasted different :)
5.I have a great sense of humor. When I get a good joke, I laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh ......you get the picture:):):):)
6.I could sleep for 24 hours if given the chance.
7.Before I was married I always wanted to have 3 boys, absolutely no girls, now married for 19 years with 1 girl whom I could never imagine my life without, and 1 boy who makes it feel like I have 3........I wonder was I crazy or something?
I hope this helps in knowing me a little bit better, and I believe the rule of the game is to tag 7 people so I will try. If you have been tagged already, that's ok and my apologies.
- Terri @ Terri Tiffany Inspirational
- Tracy @ Seed Thoughts
- Yolanda @Higher Grounds
- Amy @ The 160 Acre Woods
- Kelly @ I'll be back
- Teri @ A View From the Mountain Top
- Holly @All The Days Of My Life